Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tokyo Adventure On Pause

Well I'm off to Boston for my sisters wedding. I'm very excited to see family and friends back home. Blogging is a quite new experience for me, I didn't really have a clear plan when I started this thing so I thought it would be interesting to look back on what I've written so far.

What, you didn't think there would be statistics?

In any case here's a few of my favorites posts in each category.

Stories
My recent Nagano Aventure and climbing Mt. Fuji have been my biggest adventures so far. But I personally thought my movie theater trip was quite good although it wasn't read that much.

Random Pictures
This ones real easy the cat, the baseball poster, and the chinese restaurant. I have to admit this category has gotten a bit weaker lately, I'll have to do a better job keeping my eye out for stuff.

Interesting Stuff
Nomihodai is the clear favorite here, but I also though my post on Katakana was good.

Ruminations
My recent what am I doing here post is my favorite but probably has the least page views of the category.

IYI-Economics
Really only 2 (2 too many perhaps?) Trade and Housewife FX Traders.

So that's it so far. As always I would really appreciate feedback. I see the page views, I'm curious what people think! The more brutally honest the better, am I just full of myself?

Anyway I was working this evening and I had to get a document together before I left, I decided to grab dinner while I was waiting for someone to produce some figures for me. I sat down at the restaurant, looked at the menu figured out what I wanted, took 30 seconds to look up the correct reading for the kanji for the food I wanted and ordered. I was sitting there thinking how nice it was going to be back in the states to just be able to order food without making a whole scene. Then I realized actually my last interaction just now was almost routine and wasn't really difficult at all. Baby steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment