Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

2 tickets to the gun show at Muscle Theater going for about 12,000 - 20,000 yen

That's about $150-200 US.

Oh you think I'm kidding

When I saw this wandering around Shibuya I was fairly confused, I mean was this a typo?

From their website
Muscle Musical's performance transcends languages, there are no lyrics, but top Japanese athletes show a fully energetic performance where the "muscles play the music"
Other then that though the website is pretty vague about what happens at these performances. But it does say these Muscle Musicals are the raison d'etre of the Muscle Theater.

Fortunately in this day and age we're not forced to choose between satisfying our curiosity and dropping $120 dollars.

Enter youtube


$120 = Bargain

1 comment:

  1. lol, it looked more like Circue Du Soleil meets CATS the musical meets River Dance meets Stomp...
    I had been envisioning a bunch of bodybuilders on stage making their pecs dance to the music...
    I gotta imagine they could have come up with a better name than Muscle Theater...lol, something with more mystique...
    You should see if they have any openings for the "Puppy Dog Crew"...I could totally see you stealing the show in there

    ReplyDelete