Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Taking Pictures in Shibuya


Awwww shiiiiit. look who's got a new toy.

Time to head to Shibuya to try it out.
Shibuya Crossing, now with more lights now that the energy saving measures have ended for the most part.



Shibuya's center street has been renamed Basketball Street (Basuketto Booru sutoriito in Katakana) by the marketing geniuses of the Basketball Japan League. Or as they prefer to be called the "BJ League"

Oy....
And here's the Shibuya Gas Panic. Gas Panic is a Tokyo institution, a chain of clubs who's primary selling point is the lack of a cover charge. Shockingly they have a bit of a shady reputation.
McDonalds and Mister Kebab!
Just a quiet tuesday night on Basketball Street.
Here's Coin Bar a well known cheap foreigner hang out, near the end of Basketball St. I was actually taken here on my birthday, on my first Friday night out in Tokyo.

Let's take a stroll up to Love Hotel Hill.

The hotels up here have a "short stay" option for only a few hours.
I think I'm gonna like my new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment